Welcome to Grassroots Heroes International
"Whatever you did for one of the least of these...you did for me" Matthew 25:40
"Poverty of the the spirit can be the most miserable poverty of all. A life empty of hope is not made full by food, clean water, or medical care. But acts of mercy that meet needs such as these open one's heart to receive God's promise of abundant life and eternal hope. Whether we are digging a well, feeding the hungry, or strengthening a local church, everything we do is motivated by our faith in Jesus Christ and our desire to show God's unconditional love to all people" (Faith in Action Bible).
Watch the story of Grassroots Heroes work in Zambia
Interested in doing a Read A Thon for Zambia? Contact email@example.com
These precious children need sponsors. Would you be willing to give them two meals a day, a solid education, spiritual nurture in the Gospel of Christ and teachers who are positive role models? They will receive all of this and more for only $15 per month! Select which child you wish to help, and include their name in the comments box when you donate on line.
Click any photo for a larger version
You can get involved in the current Grassroots Heroes Projects:
- Help us educate 262 orphans and vulnerable children without access to schools by sponsoring a child's education for $15/month.
Sponsor the education of a teenager from Grippis Farm who can only go to public high school if sponsored. $50/month will transform one young man or woman's life!
- Help build a new school building - each classroom costs about $10,000 Total needed: $60,000
Support a full time-missionary who oversees community development projects and spiritual input, by making a $50/month contribution. Total needed: $300/month
- Send impoverished children on field trips for exposure to the world outside of their mud and thatch world by giving a one-time donation. Each field trip costs $600.
- Provide literacy education to at risk women who have never had access to education by donating $15/month.
- Go to Zambia for 6-8 weeks as a volunteer to help administer the projects.